Supply Chain Initiatives ‘Putting Pressure’ on Suppliers
The drive by large UK-based companies to meet their energy targets is piling pressure on businesses throughout their respective supply chains to be environmentally friendly, according to a report by renewable energy company Urban Wind.
As the “triple bottom line” becomes an increasing priority for businesses, companies across the UK are now having to respond to the challenge or face missing out on contracts, according to Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability – An Insight.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending September 24
- Research Makes Gains on Combined Energy Systems, Heat Exchangers
- School Projects in MA, CO
- Pattern Energy Completes 200 MW Logan’s Gap Wind Facility in Texas
- Marine Corps Upgrading 37 Buildings at Camp Lejeune, N.C.
- Photovoltaic Projects in TN, CT
- California Pushing Solar to Economically Disadvantaged Communities
- QM Power Introduces Efficient Motor