Supply Chain Initiatives ‘Putting Pressure’ on Suppliers
The drive by large UK-based companies to meet their energy targets is piling pressure on businesses throughout their respective supply chains to be environmentally friendly, according to a report by renewable energy company Urban Wind.
As the “triple bottom line” becomes an increasing priority for businesses, companies across the UK are now having to respond to the challenge or face missing out on contracts, according to Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability – An Insight.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store