Supply Chain Initiatives ‘Putting Pressure’ on Suppliers
The drive by large UK-based companies to meet their energy targets is piling pressure on businesses throughout their respective supply chains to be environmentally friendly, according to a report by renewable energy company Urban Wind.
As the “triple bottom line” becomes an increasing priority for businesses, companies across the UK are now having to respond to the challenge or face missing out on contracts, according to Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability – An Insight.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B