Supply Chain Initiatives ‘Putting Pressure’ on Suppliers
The drive by large UK-based companies to meet their energy targets is piling pressure on businesses throughout their respective supply chains to be environmentally friendly, according to a report by renewable energy company Urban Wind.
As the “triple bottom line” becomes an increasing priority for businesses, companies across the UK are now having to respond to the challenge or face missing out on contracts, according to Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability – An Insight.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform