Environmental Executive Moves: Viega, Environmental Industry Associations, Blue Gold
Viega: The plumbing, heating and pipe joining systems company has named current vice president of sales Dave Garlow as CEO and president. Garlow, who has been at Viega for 14 years, joined the company on the same day as outgoing CEO Dan Schmierer. Garlow will assume his new role in October. At that time, current vice president of supply chain operations Robert Boots will become executive vice president and COO. Boots has 22 years of experience in plumbing manufacturing and logistics.
Composite Cooling Solutions: William O. Rector has joined the cooling tower manufacturer as CEO. Rector previously spent 25 years working for General Electric, and most recently worked for Baltimore Aircoil Company.
Blue Gold Water Technologies: The water analysis company has appointed Bundeep Singh Rangar as its interim chief executive officer. Rangar founded IndusView UK, a corporate advisory firm and India mergers and acquisitions specialist, where he is chairman. Rangar replaces David Rowson.
Environmental Industry Associations: The green trade body has hired Anne Germain (pictured) as its technical expert on waste management and recycling. Prior to coming to EIA, Germain was the engineering and technology chief for the Delaware Solid Waste Authority.
Bryan Steam: The boiler manufacturer’s board of directors has appointed Bryan O’Toole as president. O’Toole replaces Tom May who retired from Bryan Steam on July 26 after seven years at the company and 36 years in the boiler industry.
Energy Manager News
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA