PureSense Launches Web-Based Irrigation Manager
Over the last seven years, growers have used the desktop version of the product, which includes visual displays and access to summary information and reports.
With the release of the Irrigation Manager for the web, growers can continue to receive the benefits of the Irrigation Manager software with the ease of launching their browser from any device: PC, Mac, tablet or smart phone, the company says.
Irrigation Manager for the web capabilities include:
- Assignment of individual fields to specific users or managers so that irrigation schedules and reports can be delivered directly to those responsible for managing those fields.
- Flexible grouping of fields, pumps, monitoring stations and other assets to meet each farm’s operational preferences and standards.
- Icons and mapping elements provide users with instant knowledge of their farm’s irrigation operations, pumping states, and soil moisture conditions.
- Summary information, reports and charts are available at a click when users navigate to a farm, group of fields, or any individual monitoring system.
Over the next year, the company will add more features to the web-based software and plans to sunset its client-based software in 2013, says Ryan McNeish, director of engineering for PureSense.
Energy Manager News
- Advances and Challenges for the Bioenergy Sector
- From Coal Plant to Battery Storage Facility
- Hubbell Introduces ASL LED
- Two Laws Set an Aggressive Energy Course for California
- Singapore Testing Floating Solar Panels
- Daikin Takes a Minority Stake in Riptide IO
- The Forecast is Good for the Solar Industry
- Honeywell Upgrading Rock Island Arsenal Garrison