EMLab P&K Adds IAQ Pocket Guide to App
The Android app allows clients to access environmental laboratory results wherever they are. The company says the IAQ Pocket Guide helps environmental professionals including industrial hygienists, environmental health and safety professionals, and other IAQ specialists and consultants.
Key features of EMLab P&K’s IAQ Pocket Guide include:
- Sampling and regulatory guidelines for mold, fungi, asbestos, bacteria and allergens
- Updated MoldRange data from more than 350,000 spore trap samples in the US and Canada, including typical outdoor spore levels by region and by time of year
- Data interpretation guidelines
- EPA remediation guidelines
- Environmental resource and contact information
- Glossary for mold and asbestos
With the mobile app, the company says clients can use their Android devices to perform tasks including receiving instant alerts when reports are available; reviewing all projects and reports; confirming requested services, turnaround times and reporting due dates; contacting their EMLab P&K Project Manager; accessing EMLab P&K’s IAQ Pocket Reference Guide; and browsing EMLab P&K’s fungal glossary, an index of more than 130 fungal genera that are commonly encountered.
EMLab P&K’s free Android app is available for download at Google Play.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B