Shaheen-Portman Energy Bill: Pros, Cons
When Congress reconvenes this month, the Senate will debate the Energy Savings and Industrial Competitiveness Act (S. 1392), introduced by Senators Jeanne Shaheen (Dâ€“NH) and Rob Portman (Râ€“OH).
The proponents and opponents of the bill are lining up their arguments.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Teslaâ€™s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UKâ€™s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation