Shaheen-Portman Energy Bill: Pros, Cons
When Congress reconvenes this month, the Senate will debate the Energy Savings and Industrial Competitiveness Act (S. 1392), introduced by Senators Jeanne Shaheen (Dâ€“NH) and Rob Portman (Râ€“OH).
The proponents and opponents of the bill are lining up their arguments.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- An Interesting Summer for PACE
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubsâ€™ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utilityâ€™s Bad Business Decisions â€“ Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Appleâ€™s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures