Shaheen-Portman Energy Bill: Pros, Cons
When Congress reconvenes this month, the Senate will debate the Energy Savings and Industrial Competitiveness Act (S. 1392), introduced by Senators Jeanne Shaheen (Dâ€“NH) and Rob Portman (Râ€“OH).
The proponents and opponents of the bill are lining up their arguments.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: Itâ€™s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M â€˜Switching Feeâ€™ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform