Compliance Map Offers Firms Tailored View of Environmental Rules
The Compliance Map, a team of regulatory compliance experts, has launched a regulatory compliance knowledge base and tool set that offers a tailored view of global directives and regulations impacting organizations and industry.
The product, also called Compliance Map, is available as a tiered service that helps managers and engineers tackle regulations ranging from environmental compliance (Conflict Minerals, RoHS, REACH) to safety, energy and wireless standards and certifications, the company says.
From a single dashboard, the Compliance Map allows users to graphically visualize the extent of regulatory obligations, filter the latest news of regulation changes/upcoming directives and better understand standards and legislation affecting their organization.
Compliance Map is offered in three editions. The Standard Edition is a free-to-use service allowing users access to the interactive map and knowledge base section. Corporate Edition provides access to a comprehensive compliance calendar, multi-user access, integrations, data collection reporting and compliance process management to easily build compliance cases for new product introductions. Enterprise Edition offers a complete, holistic approach to compliance management, with end-to-end management of supplier data collection, compliance flag/verdict roll-ups and customer data reporting.
The Enterprise Edition can be hosted by the Compliance Map or internally within the user’s company and can interface to all known enterprise resource planning systems, such as PTC, Oracle, SAP and others, the company says.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform