Alabama Businesses Tap Loans up to $4m for Energy Efficiency
The Alabama Department of Economic and Community Affairs created the AlabamaSAVES program to provide state businesses with low-cost loans for energy-efficiency upgrades. Loans of $50,000 to $4 million are available to help Alabama commercial and industrial businesses finance energy-saving improvements. Interest rates for the loans are currently as low as 1 percent.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- New York Solar Installations Soar 300%
- Tiny, Solar-Powered Circuit Is 80% Efficient
- California Grid to Maintain Reliability Despite Drought
- Largest Solar Project Installed on Closed Landfill Under Consideration
- TerraForm Buys 930 MW Wind Portfolio for $2B
- BMW Tests Fuel-Cell Car
- Researchers Develop Cell that Can Store Solar at Night
- Energy Efficiency Program Saves Texas College $4.4M