Schneider: Data Center Reference Designs Speed Projects
Schneider Electric announced the public availability of reference designs for data center infrastructure systems. These project planning tools offer documented and validated plans detailing how physical infrastructure systems are to be configured, interconnected, and laid out, as well as which specific components are to be used within the system.
Schneider Electric says it is neither practical nor cost effective to completely engineer all aspects of a unique data center, and its reference designs can simplify and shorten projects while ensuring more predictable results. Compared to the traditional “blank piece of paper” design approach, reference designs are a tool for moving through the early planning phase and into the detailed design much faster.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B