Schneider: Data Center Reference Designs Speed Projects
Schneider Electric announced the public availability of reference designs for data center infrastructure systems. These project planning tools offer documented and validated plans detailing how physical infrastructure systems are to be configured, interconnected, and laid out, as well as which specific components are to be used within the system.
Schneider Electric says it is neither practical nor cost effective to completely engineer all aspects of a unique data center, and its reference designs can simplify and shorten projects while ensuring more predictable results. Compared to the traditional “blank piece of paper” design approach, reference designs are a tool for moving through the early planning phase and into the detailed design much faster.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation