Schneider: Data Center Reference Designs Speed Projects
Schneider Electric announced the public availability of reference designs for data center infrastructure systems. These project planning tools offer documented and validated plans detailing how physical infrastructure systems are to be configured, interconnected, and laid out, as well as which specific components are to be used within the system.
Schneider Electric says it is neither practical nor cost effective to completely engineer all aspects of a unique data center, and its reference designs can simplify and shorten projects while ensuring more predictable results. Compared to the traditional “blank piece of paper” design approach, reference designs are a tool for moving through the early planning phase and into the detailed design much faster.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Apple, Google, Facebook Throw Weight Around in NC Energy Policy
- 2015 Green Lease Leaders include Landlords, Tenants, Brokers
- Disney World Builds Mickey Mouse-Shaped 5 MW Solar System
- Ohio Businesses Encouraged to Use Cogged V-Belts
- Renewables Share of US Energy Consumption Highest Since 1930s
- ZBB Unveils EMS for C&I Buildings
- Levi Strauss, Gap, Autodesk Support California Clean Energy Bill
- New Hydro-Quebec Data Center to Use Free Cooling