Schneider: Data Center Reference Designs Speed Projects
Schneider Electric announced the public availability of reference designs for data center infrastructure systems. These project planning tools offer documented and validated plans detailing how physical infrastructure systems are to be configured, interconnected, and laid out, as well as which specific components are to be used within the system.
Schneider Electric says it is neither practical nor cost effective to completely engineer all aspects of a unique data center, and its reference designs can simplify and shorten projects while ensuring more predictable results. Compared to the traditional “blank piece of paper” design approach, reference designs are a tool for moving through the early planning phase and into the detailed design much faster.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Jan. 29
- FERC Probes High Rates of Four Interstate Gas Pipeline Companies
- Rhode Island Launches Retail Shopping Website
- Successful Energy Managers Follow these 10 Tactics