Carbon Standard Will Hit Electric Reliability, Critics Charge
New coal-fired units would need to meet a limit of 1,100 pounds of CO2 per megawatt-hour under the rules introduced Friday.Â New large gas-fired power plants would beÂ limited to 1,000 pounds of carbon dioxide emissionsÂ per MWh and new small gas-fired turbines to 1,100 pounds of per MWh.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Featured Project of the Year: Atlas Box Deploys Digital Lumens for Energy Intelligence
- Businesses Find that Itâ€™s Possible to Save Moneyâ€“and the Environment
- Duquesne Light Building Experimental Microgrid
- Las Cruces Moving to LEDs, Solar
- Intelligence and Automation to Drive Growth of Smart Cities
- Energy Manager Today Product & Project of the Year Award Winners Announced
- Mobility, The IoT Gradually Transform HVAC
- Bill Gates-Led Group, India Establishing Energy Funds