Carbon Standard Will Hit Electric Reliability, Critics Charge
New coal-fired units would need to meet a limit of 1,100 pounds of CO2 per megawatt-hour under the rules introduced Friday.Â New large gas-fired power plants would beÂ limited to 1,000 pounds of carbon dioxide emissionsÂ per MWh and new small gas-fired turbines to 1,100 pounds of per MWh.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018