Flextronics Wants More of the Energy-Efficient Lighting Pie
San Jose, Calif.-based Flextronics introduced a portfolio of commercial and industrial lighting products and services, targeting businesses and property managers who operate mega-square-foot facilities and who want to reduce both their procurement and utility costs as they meet corporate and government energy efficiency targets.
Flextronics cites a 2012 McKinsey & Company report that says the lighting market is at an inflection point as LED lighting is expected to grow 40 percent annually and become over 65 percent of the total lighting market by 2020.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency