Flextronics Wants More of the Energy-Efficient Lighting Pie
San Jose, Calif.-based Flextronics introduced a portfolio of commercial and industrial lighting products and services, targeting businesses and property managers who operate mega-square-foot facilities and who want to reduce both their procurement and utility costs as they meet corporate and government energy efficiency targets.
Flextronics cites a 2012 McKinsey & Company report that says the lighting market is at an inflection point as LED lighting is expected to grow 40 percent annually and become over 65 percent of the total lighting market by 2020.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management