PE International Software Wins G4 Certification Race
Sustainability software company PE International’s SoFi Reporting product is the first to receive certification of G4 content from the Global Reporting Initiative as part of the GRI Certified Software and Tools Program.
The certification verifies the accuracy of the G4 content within SoFi (pictured).
Current SoFi Reporting users include the Schindler Group. The company says it uses the product to streamline processes with “reliable data and on-time delivery” and to report to GRI.
In May, analyst firm Verdantix named SoFi a market leader lauding it for superior functionality to enhance and expedite reporting processes, in its recent Sustainability Management Software Green Quadrant report.
The Global Reporting Initiative produces the GRI Sustainability Reporting Framework for companies worldwide. G4, the latest version of its reporting guidelines, was released in May.
The GRI Certified Software and Tools is the program for certifying software and digital tools that contain any GRI copyright protected content. The aim of G4 is to help organizations prepare sustainability reports that matter, contain valuable information about the most critical sustainability-related issues, and make such sustainability reporting standard practice.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures