Texas A&M, District Energy St. Paul Among Honorees for District Energy
The International District Energy Association recently gave 11 organizations awards for district energy. Selected by an international panel of experts, nine international entities received Awards of Excellence and two received Special Awards for Innovation and Integration of Renewable Energy, as follows:
Awards of Excellence: Texas A&M University (pictured); Aberdeen Heat & Power in Aberdeen, Scotland; Qatar Cool in Doha, Qatar; Cornell University in Ithaca, NY; Helsingin Energia in Helsinki, Finland; Falu Energi & Vatten in Falun, Sweden; Twence in Hengelo, The Netherlands; and District Energy St. Paul in St. Paul, Minn.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners