Texas A&M, District Energy St. Paul Among Honorees for District Energy
The International District Energy Association recently gave 11 organizations awards for district energy. Selected by an international panel of experts, nine international entities received Awards of Excellence and two received Special Awards for Innovation and Integration of Renewable Energy, as follows:
Awards of Excellence: Texas A&M University (pictured); Aberdeen Heat & Power in Aberdeen, Scotland; Qatar Cool in Doha, Qatar; Cornell University in Ithaca, NY; Helsingin Energia in Helsinki, Finland; Falu Energi & Vatten in Falun, Sweden; Twence in Hengelo, The Netherlands; and District Energy St. Paul in St. Paul, Minn.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years
- Report Details Massive UK Energy Waste
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV