Texas A&M, District Energy St. Paul Among Honorees for District Energy
The International District Energy Association recently gave 11 organizations awards for district energy. Selected by an international panel of experts, nine international entities received Awards of Excellence and two received Special Awards for Innovation and Integration of Renewable Energy, as follows:
Awards of Excellence: Texas A&M University (pictured); Aberdeen Heat & Power in Aberdeen, Scotland; Qatar Cool in Doha, Qatar; Cornell University in Ithaca, NY; Helsingin Energia in Helsinki, Finland; Falu Energi & Vatten in Falun, Sweden; Twence in Hengelo, The Netherlands; and District Energy St. Paul in St. Paul, Minn.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs