Texas A&M, District Energy St. Paul Among Honorees for District Energy
The International District Energy Association recently gave 11 organizations awards for district energy. Selected by an international panel of experts, nine international entities received Awards of Excellence and two received Special Awards for Innovation and Integration of Renewable Energy, as follows:
Awards of Excellence: Texas A&M University (pictured); Aberdeen Heat & Power in Aberdeen, Scotland; Qatar Cool in Doha, Qatar; Cornell University in Ithaca, NY; Helsingin Energia in Helsinki, Finland; Falu Energi & Vatten in Falun, Sweden; Twence in Hengelo, The Netherlands; and District Energy St. Paul in St. Paul, Minn.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments
- Incentive Program Helps Companies Afford Energy Managers
- ARPA-E Issues Grants for Solar Modules
- C-PACE Financing Innovation to Help Connecticut Green Energy Sector
- Orion Wins School District Contracts, Increases Chances for Incentives
- Study: Smartest ‘Smart Building’ Owners Come from Retail, Manufacturing, Construction
- Low Cost IoT Solutions, Data Driven Analytics to Propel Energy Mgmt Market
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight