Midwest Energy Managers Should Prepare for a Stormy Winter, Says StatWeather
â€œChicago, Ohio, Detroit will be most susceptible to stormy, cold, volatile weather, during October continuing to run cool into December, with January being the height of storminess, said Ria Persad, president and CEO of StatWeather, a company that does weather modeling for energy trading, energy management and demand response clients.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds â€˜Fairâ€™ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGEâ€™s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution