Midwest Energy Managers Should Prepare for a Stormy Winter, Says StatWeather
â€œChicago, Ohio, Detroit will be most susceptible to stormy, cold, volatile weather, during October continuing to run cool into December, with January being the height of storminess, said Ria Persad, president and CEO of StatWeather, a company that does weather modeling for energy trading, energy management and demand response clients.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers â€˜Second Opinionâ€™ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland