Midwest Energy Managers Should Prepare for a Stormy Winter, Says StatWeather
â€śChicago, Ohio, Detroit will be most susceptible to stormy, cold, volatile weather, during October continuing to run cool into December, with January being the height of storminess, said Ria Persad, president and CEO of StatWeather, a company that does weather modeling for energy trading, energy management and demand response clients.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs
- GMâ€™s Renewable Efforts Build from the Ground Up
- Fairbanks Completes 4 Building Project in MA