Appalachian State Enters Phase II of Energy Efficiency Project
Appalachian State University has signed a $16.3 million comprehensive energy savings performance contract with Pepco Energy Services to install energy savings measures in 28 buildings that encompasses over 1.6 million square feet.
All of the equipment and system improvements will be paid from energy savings over the 13-year contract term.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016
- CAL-ISO Study: Regional Energy Market Could Yield $1.5B in Savings Annually to Ratepayers
- Sands to Stay, But MGM and Wynn Still Plan to Leave NV Energy
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action