Appalachian State Enters Phase II of Energy Efficiency Project
Appalachian State University has signed a $16.3 million comprehensive energy savings performance contract with Pepco Energy Services to install energy savings measures in 28 buildings that encompasses over 1.6 million square feet.
All of the equipment and system improvements will be paid from energy savings over the 13-year contract term.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables