Appalachian State Enters Phase II of Energy Efficiency Project
Appalachian State University has signed a $16.3 million comprehensive energy savings performance contract with Pepco Energy Services to install energy savings measures in 28 buildings that encompasses over 1.6 million square feet.
All of the equipment and system improvements will be paid from energy savings over the 13-year contract term.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store