Appalachian State Enters Phase II of Energy Efficiency Project
Appalachian State University has signed a $16.3 million comprehensive energy savings performance contract with Pepco Energy Services to install energy savings measures in 28 buildings that encompasses over 1.6 million square feet.
All of the equipment and system improvements will be paid from energy savings over the 13-year contract term.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works