Appalachian State Enters Phase II of Energy Efficiency Project
Appalachian State University has signed a $16.3 million comprehensive energy savings performance contract with Pepco Energy Services to install energy savings measures in 28 buildings that encompasses over 1.6 million square feet.
All of the equipment and system improvements will be paid from energy savings over the 13-year contract term.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Jan. 29
- FERC Probes High Rates of Four Interstate Gas Pipeline Companies
- Rhode Island Launches Retail Shopping Website
- Successful Energy Managers Follow these 10 Tactics