Net-Zero-Energy Buildings Attract ‘Knowledge Workers’
Yudelson, who will address the Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors’ National Association (SMACNA) annual meeting this week in Hawaii, says energy, as a cost of operations, is small compared to the costs associated with employees. Businesses pay as much as 100 times more per square foot for employee expenses compared to energy expenses, he says.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE