Net-Zero-Energy Buildings Attract ‘Knowledge Workers’
Yudelson, who will address the Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors’ National Association (SMACNA) annual meeting this week in Hawaii, says energy, as a cost of operations, is small compared to the costs associated with employees. Businesses pay as much as 100 times more per square foot for employee expenses compared to energy expenses, he says.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend
- Energy Management: The Internet of Things Changes Everything
- Big Biogas Project Underway Down Under
- Kroger, Love’s Sign with LSI Industries