Building Owners Find Big Savings in ‘Stray’ Energy
The Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC) has a new report, Real Time Energy Management, which validates the substantial savings available by catching stray energy in buildings.
According to an NRDC blog posting, some examples of “stray” include: i) Thermostats that are set for specific events and not re-set afterwards; ii) Broken sensors for fans or pumps; iii) Problems with energy management software that goes undetected.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables
- Stockton Tabs Ygrene for PACE Financing
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016
- In Washington State, a New Rate Is Approved for Cryptocurrency Server Farms
- El Paso Electric Files Unopposed Settlement in Texas Rate Case
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024