Building Owners Find Big Savings in ‘Stray’ Energy
The Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC) has a new report, Real Time Energy Management, which validates the substantial savings available by catching stray energy in buildings.
According to an NRDC blog posting, some examples of “stray” include: i) Thermostats that are set for specific events and not re-set afterwards; ii) Broken sensors for fans or pumps; iii) Problems with energy management software that goes undetected.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- The hunt for reforming energy markets
- New Hampshire Shopping Site Offers Over 70 Competitive Retail Plans
- KCC Slashes Westar Transmission Delivery Fee
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals
- Mercy Housing, Promise Energy Teaming Up
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York State’s Summer of Energy