Is Your Firm’s EH&S Technology Up to Par?
Join Verdantix, CH2M Hill, Enablon and Environmental Leader for a free environmental, health and safety (EH&S) webinar, Wednesday, Oct. 30 at 8am PDT/11am EDT.
Organizations are increasingly looking to empower their EH&S programs to make better decisions by creating a line of sight within the corporate environment to break down information, data and human capital silos to drive performance. To accomplish keener goals and support EH&S initiatives, more practitioners are relying on information systems to drive these decisions.
Register to join Verdantix, CH2M Hill, Enablon and Environmental Leader for the webinar “Preparing for 2014: Trends and Best Practices in EH&S Information Management,” to learn the latest trends and best practices on this topic.
Patty Satkiewicz, industry analyst at Verdantix will help you understand the dynamics of the North American EH&S software market, based on Verdantix survey research of buyers. Satkiewicz will speak about the maturity of firms’ EH&S software usage practices, their functionality preferences, and future trends in spending and usage.
Wade Carter, EH&S information management at CH2M Hill will review what is being put in action with the firm’s clients and present case studies that highlight how leading companies have incorporated these concepts into the planning, implementation, roll-out and sustainment of their information management solutions.
David Hoffman, EH&S and sustainability specialist at Enablon will summarize the key drivers and trends to consider in EH&S management, explain how to leverage technology to address these new trends and measure the business value and ROI of EH&S management solutions.
Discussion topics will include:
- The business drivers for EH&S software and trends in spending and usage
- Best practice case studies for successful software implementation to benefit your EH&S program
- Key criteria to leverage technology, measure and prove the business value of your EH&S solution
For more information, speaker bios and to register, click here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B