Solar Battle Flares Up in Arizona
The Arizona Republic reported that APS acknowledged it provided money to two conservative nonprofits that ran anti-solar ads: 60 Plus and Prosper. The 60 Plus ad said: “Connected companies getting corporate welfare. Now California’s new Solyndras, SunRun and SolarCity, are getting rich off hard-working Arizonans.” The Prosper ad claimed homeowners with solar are paid five times the market rate for the power they produce and return to the grid and that other ratepayers have to foot the bill for that.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Dissecting the Data Revolution
- Energy Star Recognizes 16 GM Facilities
- CCI Group Awarded Contract for Anniston Army Depot
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy