Solar Battle Flares Up in Arizona
The Arizona Republic reported that APS acknowledged it provided money to two conservative nonprofits that ran anti-solar ads: 60 Plus and Prosper. The 60 Plus ad said: “Connected companies getting corporate welfare. Now California’s new Solyndras, SunRun and SolarCity, are getting rich off hard-working Arizonans.” The Prosper ad claimed homeowners with solar are paid five times the market rate for the power they produce and return to the grid and that other ratepayers have to foot the bill for that.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Jan. 29
- FERC Probes High Rates of Four Interstate Gas Pipeline Companies
- Rhode Island Launches Retail Shopping Website
- Successful Energy Managers Follow these 10 Tactics