Preparing for 2014: Trends and Best Practices in EH&S Information Management
Do you have a corporate environmental, health and safety (EH&S) program that is able to cope with the upcoming 2014 EH&S challenges? Do you have the right tools and processes in place? How should you take advantage of the tools and technologies available to make better, smarter decisions?
Increasingly organizations are looking to empower their EH&S program to make better decisions by creating a line of sight within the corporate environment to break down information, data and human capital silos to drive performance. To accomplish keener goals and to support your EH&S initiatives, more & more practitioners are relying on information systems to drive these decisions.
Join experts from independent analyst firm Verdantix, CH2M HILL and Enablon to learn the latest trends and best practices on this topic.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council