Preparing for 2014: Trends and Best Practices in EH&S Information Management
Do you have a corporate environmental, health and safety (EH&S) program that is able to cope with the upcoming 2014 EH&S challenges? Do you have the right tools and processes in place? How should you take advantage of the tools and technologies available to make better, smarter decisions?
Increasingly organizations are looking to empower their EH&S program to make better decisions by creating a line of sight within the corporate environment to break down information, data and human capital silos to drive performance. To accomplish keener goals and to support your EH&S initiatives, more & more practitioners are relying on information systems to drive these decisions.
Join experts from independent analyst firm Verdantix, CH2M HILL and Enablon to learn the latest trends and best practices on this topic.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending August 28
- Columbus Energy Challenge Falling Short
- Building on Alaskan Campus Gets LEED Certification
- BT Group Launches Division to Help Property Owners
- Price of Renewables Approaching Fossil Fuels, Nuclear
- The Use of Renewables in Mining Operations
- ASHRAE Proposes “Backbone” for Building Rating Programs
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid