Supply Chain 2.0 – Where’s it all heading?
What might supply chains look like in ten, twenty or fifty years’ time? What will the sustainability risks and opportunities be? How will supply chains need to evolve? In the sixth — and final — film in Sedex’s Responsible Sourcing Insights Series, supply chain experts share their visions of what the future might hold for responsible supply chain management.
Energy Manager News
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate