Supply Chain 2.0 – Where’s it all heading?
What might supply chains look like in ten, twenty or fifty years’ time? What will the sustainability risks and opportunities be? How will supply chains need to evolve? In the sixth — and final — film in Sedex’s Responsible Sourcing Insights Series, supply chain experts share their visions of what the future might hold for responsible supply chain management.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Using the IoT to Drive Power Plant Efficiency
- Three NJ Communities Say No to School HVAC System Upgrades
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending September 24
- Researchers Make Gains on Combined Energy Systems, Heat Exchangers
- School Projects in MA, CO
- Pattern Energy Completes 200 MW Logan’s Gap Wind Facility in Texas
- Marine Corps Upgrading 37 Buildings at Camp Lejeune, N.C.
- Photovoltaic Projects in TN, CT