Supply Chain 2.0 – Where’s it all heading?
What might supply chains look like in ten, twenty or fifty years’ time? What will the sustainability risks and opportunities be? How will supply chains need to evolve? In the sixth — and final — film in Sedex’s Responsible Sourcing Insights Series, supply chain experts share their visions of what the future might hold for responsible supply chain management.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading The University of Mount Olive in North Carolina
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE