Supply Chain 2.0 – Where’s it all heading?
What might supply chains look like in ten, twenty or fifty years’ time? What will the sustainability risks and opportunities be? How will supply chains need to evolve? In the sixth — and final — film in Sedex’s Responsible Sourcing Insights Series, supply chain experts share their visions of what the future might hold for responsible supply chain management.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works