Supply Chain 2.0 – Where’s it all heading?
What might supply chains look like in ten, twenty or fifty years’ time? What will the sustainability risks and opportunities be? How will supply chains need to evolve? In the sixth — and final — film in Sedex’s Responsible Sourcing Insights Series, supply chain experts share their visions of what the future might hold for responsible supply chain management.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending August 28
- Columbus Energy Challenge Falling Short
- Building on Alaskan Campus Gets LEED Certification
- BT Group Launches Division to Help Property Owners
- Price of Renewables Approaching Fossil Fuels, Nuclear
- The Use of Renewables in Mining Operations
- ASHRAE Proposes “Backbone” for Building Rating Programs
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid