ESCOs Drive $5B Opportunity in Energy Efficiency Retrofits, Says Lux
Leading ESCOs such as Schneider Electric are best positioned to lead the market for energy efficiency retrofits, which is worth over $5 billion in the US alone, according to a new report from Lux Research, Partnering to Unlock the Trillion Dollar Opportunity in Energy Efficiency Retrofits. Lux says these retrofits can have short, compelling payback periods for building owners.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution
- Energy Star Recognizes 16 GM Facilities
- CCI Group Awarded Contract for Anniston Army Depot
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers