ESCOs Drive $5B Opportunity in Energy Efficiency Retrofits, Says Lux
Leading ESCOs such as Schneider Electric are best positioned to lead the market for energy efficiency retrofits, which is worth over $5 billion in the US alone, according to a new report from Lux Research, Partnering to Unlock the Trillion Dollar Opportunity in Energy Efficiency Retrofits. Lux says these retrofits can have short, compelling payback periods for building owners.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations
- Minnesota PUC Approves New Rate Structure, Size Cap for Solar Gardens
- Maine PUC Endorses Natural Gas Pipeline Expansion at Expense of Ratepayers
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look