Cisco Manages Energy for Multitude of Electronic Devices
In July 2013, Cisco acquired JouleX â€“ a provider of enterprise IT energy management for network-attached and data center assets. JouleX has since been incorporated into Ciscoâ€™s energy portfolio via its EnergyWise offering.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data