Cisco Manages Energy for Multitude of Electronic Devices
In July 2013, Cisco acquired JouleX â€“ a provider of enterprise IT energy management for network-attached and data center assets. JouleX has since been incorporated into Ciscoâ€™s energy portfolio via its EnergyWise offering.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Natural Gas Pipeline Congestion is Squeezing Energy Managers
- New Hampshire Raises Net Metering Cap
- NEPGA: Canadian Hydro Contracts Could Cost Consumers $777M Annually
- Building a Better Turbine
- Oracle and Opower to Team Up to Make Big Data Even Bigger
- Navigant: Big Growth Ahead for BMSes
- Water, Energy Steps Being Taken at 2 KY Correctional Facilities
- Western EIM Benefits Are Up to Nearly $65M with NV Energy Participation