Cisco Manages Energy for Multitude of Electronic Devices
In July 2013, Cisco acquired JouleX â€“ a provider of enterprise IT energy management for network-attached and data center assets. JouleX has since been incorporated into Ciscoâ€™s energy portfolio via its EnergyWise offering.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018