How to Turn Trash into Profit
Join Ecova, Graybar and Environmental Leader for a free waste management webinar, Tuesday, Nov. 12 at 11am PST/2pm EST.
Waste management has long been viewed as a necessary expense that has commanded little attention next to larger operational expenses. The waste and recycling industry is at a crossroads of change, and this change has opened up a significant opportunity for multi-site businesses to drive financial and environmental savings.
With this opportunity comes some significant challenges, as consolidation of haulers continues across the country and recycling and composting options grow, so is the complexity waste generators must manage through. Businesses are under greater presser for transparency and sustainability, creating new pressures and the need for increased collaboration with haulers.
Register to join Ecova, Graybar and Environmental Leader for the webinar, “Money in the Trash: Savings through an integrated approach to waste management,” to learn how to maximize on the opportunities and strategies to navigate the challenges created as a result of these industry changes.
Christopher Laughman, corporate facilities manager at Graybar Electric, will detail how Graybar successfully implemented a landfill diversion program that resulted in 50 percent cost reduction year-over-year. In addition to corporate facility management, Laughman serves on the Graybar Corporate Green Team as a subject matter expert, leading projects that impact the triple bottom line, providing assistance in sustainability planning at both the strategic and tactical level.
Brad Ouderkirk, director of solutions engineering at Ecova, will bring a financial focus to the waste management discussion. Ouderkirk has been with Ecova for more than seven years, focusing on energy conservation, carbon management and sustainability in a variety of roles including strategic consulting and sales.
For more information, speaker bios and to register, click here.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool