Meet Environmental Compliance Requirements with ProComplianceWare
ProEnvironmentWare says its new web-based environmental management system enables companies to electronically manage compliance obligations imposed by environmental regulations or facility-specific permits.
Any facility regulated by the EPA or state agencies — including automobile dealerships, marinas, scraps yards, chemical distributors, hospitals and universities — can use ProComplianceWare (PCW) for improved permit report organization, compliance due-date tracking and searchable document archives, the company says.
PCW electronically tracks deadlines for all required inspections, reporting, training, and sampling. The system provides the ability to assign compliance tasks to specific personnel and sends email reminders to ensure timely completion.
It secures compliance documents in one location online, improving record-keeping and adherence to all permits and environmental requirements. Immediate and constant access to records can be provided to corporate offices or third-party consultants on any computer, tablet or smartphone to review completeness and accuracy of filings, the company says.
The cloud-hosted PCW system can be set up on a computer by in-house staff or environmental consultants, and all work is performed by accessing online accounts.
Energy Manager News
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage