Guide Helps Businesses Become More Resource Efficient
LRS Consultancy and UK law firm Burges Salmon have published a guide to give businesses practical guidance on how to become more resource efficient.
A Practical Path to Resource Efficiency is aimed at manufacturers, retailers and brand managers, as well as their supply chain partners, to give them a better understanding of how resource efficiency can benefit them. It provides ideas about how to make better use of materials and energy, the firms say.
The guide provides case studies showing how other companies have looked at their supply chains and their own businesses and implemented resource efficiencies. It also helps companies to understand what they should consider in terms of materials and energy security to make their supply chains more sustainable.
Earlier this year OSIsoft and Energy Metrics teamed up to provide a management tool that allows portfolio owners to connect their business objectives, initiatives and revenues to the energy, water and infrastructure usage of their facilities.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council