Ecometrica Becomes CDP Gold Level Software Partner
Ecometrica has become a CDP gold software partner, joining CDP’s three current gold sustainability management software partners worldwide: CA Technologies, CRedit360 and PE International.
CDP, an international not-for-profit organization, works with investors, companies and public-sector organizations to manage, disclose and reduce environmental impacts, such as energy usage and carbon emissions. Environmental accounting software developer Ecometrica currently works with more than 250 clients worldwide.
In May Ecometrica partnered with Global Surface Intelligence to launch GSi’s global forest monitoring service that the companies say will allow investors and supply chain managers to better react to environmental and market developments.
Earlier this year, analyst firm Verdantix named Ecometrica one of the top 15 global sustainability software brands.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners