Ecometrica Becomes CDP Gold Level Software Partner
Ecometrica has become a CDP gold software partner, joining CDP’s three current gold sustainability management software partners worldwide: CA Technologies, CRedit360 and PE International.
CDP, an international not-for-profit organization, works with investors, companies and public-sector organizations to manage, disclose and reduce environmental impacts, such as energy usage and carbon emissions. Environmental accounting software developer Ecometrica currently works with more than 250 clients worldwide.
In May Ecometrica partnered with Global Surface Intelligence to launch GSi’s global forest monitoring service that the companies say will allow investors and supply chain managers to better react to environmental and market developments.
Earlier this year, analyst firm Verdantix named Ecometrica one of the top 15 global sustainability software brands.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council