Ecometrica Becomes CDP Gold Level Software Partner
Ecometrica has become a CDP gold software partner, joining CDP’s three current gold sustainability management software partners worldwide: CA Technologies, CRedit360 and PE International.
CDP, an international not-for-profit organization, works with investors, companies and public-sector organizations to manage, disclose and reduce environmental impacts, such as energy usage and carbon emissions. Environmental accounting software developer Ecometrica currently works with more than 250 clients worldwide.
In May Ecometrica partnered with Global Surface Intelligence to launch GSi’s global forest monitoring service that the companies say will allow investors and supply chain managers to better react to environmental and market developments.
Earlier this year, analyst firm Verdantix named Ecometrica one of the top 15 global sustainability software brands.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform