Ecometrica Becomes CDP Gold Level Software Partner
Ecometrica has become a CDP gold software partner, joining CDP’s three current gold sustainability management software partners worldwide: CA Technologies, CRedit360 and PE International.
CDP, an international not-for-profit organization, works with investors, companies and public-sector organizations to manage, disclose and reduce environmental impacts, such as energy usage and carbon emissions. Environmental accounting software developer Ecometrica currently works with more than 250 clients worldwide.
In May Ecometrica partnered with Global Surface Intelligence to launch GSi’s global forest monitoring service that the companies say will allow investors and supply chain managers to better react to environmental and market developments.
Earlier this year, analyst firm Verdantix named Ecometrica one of the top 15 global sustainability software brands.
Energy Manager News
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs
- GM’s Renewable Efforts Build from the Ground Up
- Fairbanks Completes 4 Building Project in MA