Ecometrica Becomes CDP Gold Level Software Partner
Ecometrica has become a CDP gold software partner, joining CDP’s three current gold sustainability management software partners worldwide: CA Technologies, CRedit360 and PE International.
CDP, an international not-for-profit organization, works with investors, companies and public-sector organizations to manage, disclose and reduce environmental impacts, such as energy usage and carbon emissions. Environmental accounting software developer Ecometrica currently works with more than 250 clients worldwide.
In May Ecometrica partnered with Global Surface Intelligence to launch GSi’s global forest monitoring service that the companies say will allow investors and supply chain managers to better react to environmental and market developments.
Earlier this year, analyst firm Verdantix named Ecometrica one of the top 15 global sustainability software brands.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending May 22
- Future Is Bright for Solar at Stanford
- Noresco Named Qualified Energy Performance Contractor in New Mexico
- Home Depot Sells Cree LED Flood Light for $9.97
- Professional Laundering Facility Installs Cogeneration
- PowerWise Offers Web Controls for Mini-Split Heat Pumps
- DOE Spends $32M to Boost Solar Workforce Training, Technology Innovation
- Trane Partners with Telkonet for Hotel Industry