Environmental Executive Moves: RF Biocidics, DECC, Electronic Recyclers
Heatwurx: The eco-friendly asphalt preservation and repair equipment company has appointed Dave Dworsky as president and CEO, effective Dec. 16. Dworsky is currently the president and CEO of Dworsky Partners.
The Greater Houston Natural Gas Vehicle Alliance: The transportation-focused natural gas advocacy group has named William Epling as its president. Epling is associate chair of the University of Houston’s chemical and biomolecular engineering department.
RF Biocidics: The organic food safety firm has named Erik Smitt as vice president of operations. Smitt has overseen manufacturing for food brands including Weetabix North America, ConAgra and Crider.
Department of Energy and Climate Change: The UK government agency has named Fiona Booth as community energy and heat networks team leader. Booth joins from PRP Environmental, where she was a senior sustainability consultant.
LiqTech International: The cleantech company says John Nemelka has resigned as a director to pursue other business opportunities.
Electronic Recyclers International: The recycler has appointed Michael R. Watson as its strategic account director. Watson previously served as director of compliance for Dell Global Asset Recovery and Recycling.
American Air Liquide: The industrial gas supplier has appointed Debora Bastian as its industrial health and product safety manager. Bastian was previously an industrial hygienist at Air Liquide Electronics.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store