LEED v4 ‘Will Shorten Project Time’
Raleigh LEED Fellow Douglas Brinkley of architectural firm Clark Nexsen tells the business publication “the LEED process should be quicker given all the new time saving tools and resources, including direct telephone access to a dedicated LEED reviewer.”
LEED v4 launched last month at the Greenbuild International Conference and Expo in Philadelphia.
Also at Greenbuild International, UL Environment launched its LEED toolkit, geared to support the architecture and design community in their product specification and selection processes, and USGBC and UL announced a partnership that aims to improve the quality and performance of buildings.
Energy Manager News
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE
- Key Trends: Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement and Spend 2016
- Cogeneration Continues to Make Inroads
- Honeywell, OG&E Upgrading Tinker Air Force Base Assembly Plant