LEED v4 ‘Will Shorten Project Time’
Raleigh LEED Fellow Douglas Brinkley of architectural firm Clark Nexsen tells the business publication “the LEED process should be quicker given all the new time saving tools and resources, including direct telephone access to a dedicated LEED reviewer.”
LEED v4 launched last month at the Greenbuild International Conference and Expo in Philadelphia.
Also at Greenbuild International, UL Environment launched its LEED toolkit, geared to support the architecture and design community in their product specification and selection processes, and USGBC and UL announced a partnership that aims to improve the quality and performance of buildings.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council