LEED v4 ‘Will Shorten Project Time’
Raleigh LEED Fellow Douglas Brinkley of architectural firm Clark Nexsen tells the business publication “the LEED process should be quicker given all the new time saving tools and resources, including direct telephone access to a dedicated LEED reviewer.”
LEED v4 launched last month at the Greenbuild International Conference and Expo in Philadelphia.
Also at Greenbuild International, UL Environment launched its LEED toolkit, geared to support the architecture and design community in their product specification and selection processes, and USGBC and UL announced a partnership that aims to improve the quality and performance of buildings.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.