LEED v4 ‘Will Shorten Project Time’
Raleigh LEED Fellow Douglas Brinkley of architectural firm Clark Nexsen tells the business publication “the LEED process should be quicker given all the new time saving tools and resources, including direct telephone access to a dedicated LEED reviewer.”
LEED v4 launched last month at the Greenbuild International Conference and Expo in Philadelphia.
Also at Greenbuild International, UL Environment launched its LEED toolkit, geared to support the architecture and design community in their product specification and selection processes, and USGBC and UL announced a partnership that aims to improve the quality and performance of buildings.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike