LEED v4 ‘Will Shorten Project Time’
Raleigh LEED Fellow Douglas Brinkley of architectural firm Clark Nexsen tells the business publication “the LEED process should be quicker given all the new time saving tools and resources, including direct telephone access to a dedicated LEED reviewer.”
LEED v4 launched last month at the Greenbuild International Conference and Expo in Philadelphia.
Also at Greenbuild International, UL Environment launched its LEED toolkit, geared to support the architecture and design community in their product specification and selection processes, and USGBC and UL announced a partnership that aims to improve the quality and performance of buildings.
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables