PE International Launches Next-Generation LCA Software
With 25 percent more data than in prior releases, the newest GaBi platform offers comprehensive environmental information to help manufacturers make the most sustainable decisions from the onset of product design throughout the entire product life cycle, the company says.
With the launch of GaBi Server, teams can collaborate on life cycle assessment (LCA) projects globally sharing the same database and version to save time, reduce costs and improve overall LCA quality.
PE International says the latest GaBi platform offers more than 7,000 datasets, the latest PEF compliance and comprehensive information “out of the box” for companies looking to create environmental product declarations (EPDs.) It has evolved into a suite that combines detailed modeling with portfolio-level automation and web-based platforms.
The product helps focus improvements such as water and energy usage and reduction of carbon emissions in product manufacturing, the company says.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike