Product & Project Awards Final Deadline Today
Today is the final deadline for submissions to the Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards.
The second annual Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards program recognizes excellence in energy and sustainability management by awarding Top Product/Project of the Year status to those that receive a high score from a panel of distinguished judges, headed by a coordinator from LNS Research. (See last year’s winners here.)
You work hard to create products that are tops in the industry. Your sustainability and energy management projects exceeded your goals. Now, gain recognition for excellence in your field.
Winners receive a badge announcing their Top Product/Project of the Year Award to display on product packaging, websites, and other marketing materials, plus promotion in a special Environmental Leader report, on the EL website, and in our newsletter.
Our judging panel includes experts from the following companies:
- LNS Research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Arrow Electronics
- ConAgra Foods, Inc.
- Environmental & Occupational Risk Management, Inc.
- Honeywell Aerospace
- ISS Facility Services
- Owens Corning
- Power Advocate
- Sam’s Club
- Sustainability Guild International
- Trupoint Advisors
- University of California, Berkeley
- Williams Creek Consulting
- YES Bank
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Ohio Wraps Up its SB 310 ‘Energy Mandates’ Committee
- 1/3 of North American Businesses Have Some Solar, Says E Source
- GPS-Enabled LED Streetlights Save $600,000 per Year
- University Stops Energy Projects to Balance its Budget
- 5 Groups Honored for Energy Efficiency in Salt Lake City
- 13 Companies Each Earn ENERGY STAR for 150 Buildings
- Doosan Fuel Cell to Employ 300 by End of 2015
- 7 Parking Facilities Become First in US to Receive Green Garage Certification