Mobile Pilot Unit Tests Soil, Waste-Streams
Reterro’s IP-protected pilot unit is a finite element scaled technology system that enables the company to test on-site soil and waste streams undergoing its proprietary cleaning and remediation methodology. The pilot unit provides site-specific performance data for use in project design and feasibility studies.
The pilot unit uses the Reterro Principle and removes hydro-carbon waste from soil within hours to the desired clean-up level, the company says. The Reterro Principle has a small on-site footprint and flameless process that delivers immediate certainty in safe soil and waste-stream remediation. The company says it is a rapid, cost-effective, clean and compliant method to prevent ongoing contamination and unlock value in previously unusable locations.
Reterro’s product also precludes the need for hauling contaminated soil across jurisdictions that often object to such shipments because of health and safety concerns. In a current Reterro engagement, project managers estimate that the company’s solution is reducing large truck traffic by 2,800,000 miles, which reduces emissions and traffic-related accidents.
Energy Manager News
- An Interesting Summer for PACE
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utility’s Bad Business Decisions – Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Apple’s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures