Attract Shoppers with Recyclable In-Store Marketing
The in-store marketing group says its Deep Green skid-pallet is a hexacomb-based paper pallet that contains about 11 percent recycled material. It can be made to hold any weight up to 5,000 pounds and is Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) certified.
The company also uses soy-based and UV-based inks to eliminate toxic emissions.
Digitalization, geographic shifts and a need for inventory optimization are among the sustainability trends that will affect retailers in 2014, according to an EL Industry Voices column by Mike Rozembajgier, vice president at Stericycle ExpertSOLUTIONS.
Energy Manager News
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida