Attract Shoppers with Recyclable In-Store Marketing
The in-store marketing group says its Deep Green skid-pallet is a hexacomb-based paper pallet that contains about 11 percent recycled material. It can be made to hold any weight up to 5,000 pounds and is Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) certified.
The company also uses soy-based and UV-based inks to eliminate toxic emissions.
Digitalization, geographic shifts and a need for inventory optimization are among the sustainability trends that will affect retailers in 2014, according to an EL Industry Voices column by Mike Rozembajgier, vice president at Stericycle ExpertSOLUTIONS.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland