Attract Shoppers with Recyclable In-Store Marketing
The in-store marketing group says its Deep Green skid-pallet is a hexacomb-based paper pallet that contains about 11 percent recycled material. It can be made to hold any weight up to 5,000 pounds and is Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) certified.
The company also uses soy-based and UV-based inks to eliminate toxic emissions.
Digitalization, geographic shifts and a need for inventory optimization are among the sustainability trends that will affect retailers in 2014, according to an EL Industry Voices column by Mike Rozembajgier, vice president at Stericycle ExpertSOLUTIONS.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years
- Report Details Massive UK Energy Waste
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV