Attract Shoppers with Recyclable In-Store Marketing
The in-store marketing group says its Deep Green skid-pallet is a hexacomb-based paper pallet that contains about 11 percent recycled material. It can be made to hold any weight up to 5,000 pounds and is Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) certified.
The company also uses soy-based and UV-based inks to eliminate toxic emissions.
Digitalization, geographic shifts and a need for inventory optimization are among the sustainability trends that will affect retailers in 2014, according to an EL Industry Voices column by Mike Rozembajgier, vice president at Stericycle ExpertSOLUTIONS.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending August 28
- Columbus Energy Challenge Falling Short
- Building on Alaskan Campus Gets LEED Certification
- BT Group Launches Division to Help Property Owners
- Price of Renewables Approaching Fossil Fuels, Nuclear
- The Use of Renewables in Mining Operations
- ASHRAE Proposes “Backbone” for Building Rating Programs
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid