Attract Shoppers with Recyclable In-Store Marketing
The in-store marketing group says its Deep Green skid-pallet is a hexacomb-based paper pallet that contains about 11 percent recycled material. It can be made to hold any weight up to 5,000 pounds and is Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) certified.
The company also uses soy-based and UV-based inks to eliminate toxic emissions.
Digitalization, geographic shifts and a need for inventory optimization are among the sustainability trends that will affect retailers in 2014, according to an EL Industry Voices column by Mike Rozembajgier, vice president at Stericycle ExpertSOLUTIONS.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend