Frozen Food Packages Recalled After Pesticides Found Inside
Maruha Nichiro Holdings is recalling all 90 products produced at its Aqli Foods Co. plant in Tokyo’s Gunma prefecture. The foods range from frozen pizzas to corn cream croquettes. Some samples sent back by customers contained malathion, an insecticide.
Forty-four of the products were sold at retail outlets and the company supplied the other 46 to restaurants. The amount of product being recalled is equivalent to the plant’s monthly output, the newspaper says.
There are no reports of serious illness.
Energy Manager News
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array
- California is Among the National Leaders in Energy Efficiency and Economic Gains
- Westerly, RI, Making Moves to Improve Municipal Efficiency