Greenstone CSR Software Achieves G4 Certification
Greenstone provides software with automated, accurate and auditable reporting along with supporting services. The firm has designed its CSR Frameworks module to meet the requirements of GRI’s sustainability reporting framework. It enables companies to collect, compile and produce a G4 compliant report, Greenstone says.
Using Greenstone’s software, companies can define bespoke question sets from a range of reporting frameworks, including GRI G4, based on the relevance and materiality to their organization. Data and supporting information can then be collected across the organization before being consolidated into internal and external reporting templates.
GRI released G4, the latest version of its sustainability reporting guidelines, last May. The guidelines place more emphasis on materiality — topics that are material to business and their key stakeholders. In late 2013 GRI launched a service to check whether the most critical disclosures in reports based on its G4 guidelines are located as stated, and can be easily found by readers, as well as G4 Online, a web-based tool to support organizations preparing sustainability reports using G4.
Energy Manager News
- Apple, Google, Facebook Throw Weight Around in NC Energy Policy
- 2015 Green Lease Leaders include Landlords, Tenants, Brokers
- Disney World Builds Mickey Mouse-Shaped 5 MW Solar System
- Ohio Businesses Encouraged to Use Cogged V-Belts
- Renewables Share of US Energy Consumption Highest Since 1930s
- ZBB Unveils EMS for C&I Buildings
- Levi Strauss, Gap, Autodesk Support California Clean Energy Bill
- New Hydro-Quebec Data Center to Use Free Cooling