3E Launches Next-Gen Chemical Regulatory Compliance Tool
Ariel WebInsight 8.0 includes expanded multilingual support, with its interface now available in English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese and Japanese.
It also features a new PCTEC Plus module, which offers customers rapid access to a broad set of physical, chemical, toxicological, and eco-toxicological (PCTEC) data from close to 100 sources in a database and full-text format. Users can search the sources directly from the home page of the WebInsight application, allowing access to both regulatory and scientific data with a single search query. Users can also search PCTEC content in a separate full-text module that provides additional study details and documentation.
Existing customers will immediately be upgraded to WebInsight version 8.0. Pricing for Ariel WebInsight is based on the number of licensed users and modules selected. The PCTEC Plus module is a separate subscription, with pricing based on the number of licensed users.
Energy Manager News
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution