3E Launches Next-Gen Chemical Regulatory Compliance Tool
Ariel WebInsight 8.0 includes expanded multilingual support, with its interface now available in English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese and Japanese.
It also features a new PCTEC Plus module, which offers customers rapid access to a broad set of physical, chemical, toxicological, and eco-toxicological (PCTEC) data from close to 100 sources in a database and full-text format. Users can search the sources directly from the home page of the WebInsight application, allowing access to both regulatory and scientific data with a single search query. Users can also search PCTEC content in a separate full-text module that provides additional study details and documentation.
Existing customers will immediately be upgraded to WebInsight version 8.0. Pricing for Ariel WebInsight is based on the number of licensed users and modules selected. The PCTEC Plus module is a separate subscription, with pricing based on the number of licensed users.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland