3E Launches Next-Gen Chemical Regulatory Compliance Tool
Ariel WebInsight 8.0 includes expanded multilingual support, with its interface now available in English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese and Japanese.
It also features a new PCTEC Plus module, which offers customers rapid access to a broad set of physical, chemical, toxicological, and eco-toxicological (PCTEC) data from close to 100 sources in a database and full-text format. Users can search the sources directly from the home page of the WebInsight application, allowing access to both regulatory and scientific data with a single search query. Users can also search PCTEC content in a separate full-text module that provides additional study details and documentation.
Existing customers will immediately be upgraded to WebInsight version 8.0. Pricing for Ariel WebInsight is based on the number of licensed users and modules selected. The PCTEC Plus module is a separate subscription, with pricing based on the number of licensed users.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.