3E Launches Next-Gen Chemical Regulatory Compliance Tool
Ariel WebInsight 8.0 includes expanded multilingual support, with its interface now available in English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese and Japanese.
It also features a new PCTEC Plus module, which offers customers rapid access to a broad set of physical, chemical, toxicological, and eco-toxicological (PCTEC) data from close to 100 sources in a database and full-text format. Users can search the sources directly from the home page of the WebInsight application, allowing access to both regulatory and scientific data with a single search query. Users can also search PCTEC content in a separate full-text module that provides additional study details and documentation.
Existing customers will immediately be upgraded to WebInsight version 8.0. Pricing for Ariel WebInsight is based on the number of licensed users and modules selected. The PCTEC Plus module is a separate subscription, with pricing based on the number of licensed users.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store