3E Launches Next-Gen Chemical Regulatory Compliance Tool
Ariel WebInsight 8.0 includes expanded multilingual support, with its interface now available in English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese and Japanese.
It also features a new PCTEC Plus module, which offers customers rapid access to a broad set of physical, chemical, toxicological, and eco-toxicological (PCTEC) data from close to 100 sources in a database and full-text format. Users can search the sources directly from the home page of the WebInsight application, allowing access to both regulatory and scientific data with a single search query. Users can also search PCTECÂ content in a separate full-text module that provides additional study details and documentation.
Existing customers will immediately be upgraded to WebInsight version 8.0. Pricing for Ariel WebInsight is based on the number of licensed users and modules selected. The PCTEC Plus module is a separate subscription, with pricing based on the number of licensed users.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Portland Likely to Require Energy Benchmarking
- Using Building Energy Management for Factories
- New Energy System Will Save Stanford $420M
- Tire Plant Earns Superior Energy Performance Gold Certification
- Acuity Brands Acquires Indoor Location Software Company
- NJ School District Hires Honeywell for Energy Upgrades
- CODA Energy 50 kWh Storage Tower Achieves UL Certification
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System