Carbon Trust Certifies Seed Hawk Agricultural Equipment
Seed Hawk manufactures zero-tillage seeding systems that are sold in Canada, the US, Australia, and Eastern and Western Europe.
The Seed Hawk 45 & XL Series toolbars, with and without Sectional Control technology, and the 30 Series product line have received certification, which indicates how much carbon is used in the production and use of the equipment.
Last July, the Carbon Trust launched the Green Business Directory to help businesses find suppliers of energy efficiency equipment and low carbon technologies.
Energy Manager News
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016
- CAL-ISO Study: Regional Energy Market Could Yield $1.5B in Savings Annually to Ratepayers
- Sands to Stay, But MGM and Wynn Still Plan to Leave NV Energy
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action
- STULZ, CoolIT Enter Data Center Cooling Pact
- Smart Grid Partnership Announced in Europe
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates