Carbon Trust Certifies Seed Hawk Agricultural Equipment
Seed Hawk manufactures zero-tillage seeding systems that are sold in Canada, the US, Australia, and Eastern and Western Europe.
The Seed Hawk 45 & XL Series toolbars, with and without Sectional Control technology, and the 30 Series product line have received certification, which indicates how much carbon is used in the production and use of the equipment.
Last July, the Carbon Trust launched the Green Business Directory to help businesses find suppliers of energy efficiency equipment and low carbon technologies.
Energy Manager News
- An Interesting Summer for PACE
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utility’s Bad Business Decisions – Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Apple’s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures