Carbon Trust Certifies Seed Hawk Agricultural Equipment
Seed Hawk manufactures zero-tillage seeding systems that are sold in Canada, the US, Australia, and Eastern and Western Europe.
The Seed Hawk 45 & XL Series toolbars, with and without Sectional Control technology, and the 30 Series product line have received certification, which indicates how much carbon is used in the production and use of the equipment.
Last July, the Carbon Trust launched the Green Business Directory to help businesses find suppliers of energy efficiency equipment and low carbon technologies.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls