Carbon Trust Certifies Seed Hawk Agricultural Equipment
Seed Hawk manufactures zero-tillage seeding systems that are sold in Canada, the US, Australia, and Eastern and Western Europe.
The Seed Hawk 45 & XL Series toolbars, with and without Sectional Control technology, and the 30 Series product line have received certification, which indicates how much carbon is used in the production and use of the equipment.
Last July, the Carbon Trust launched the Green Business Directory to help businesses find suppliers of energy efficiency equipment and low carbon technologies.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B