Foam Cup with up to 25% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
Foodservice packaging company Pactiv has added a new line of foam cups to its EarthChoice portfolio. The new foam cup is made with up to 25 percent post-consumer recycled content material, the company says.
According to Pactiv, these cups are a first in the foodservice industry and can be used in restaurants, convenience stores and other foodservice to-go applications.
They come in 8-, 12-, 16- and 20-oz. sizes with a visual that reinforces the recycled-content message.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform