Foam Cup with up to 25% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
Foodservice packaging company Pactiv has added a new line of foam cups to its EarthChoice portfolio. The new foam cup is made with up to 25 percent post-consumer recycled content material, the company says.
According to Pactiv, these cups are a first in the foodservice industry and can be used in restaurants, convenience stores and other foodservice to-go applications.
They come in 8-, 12-, 16- and 20-oz. sizes with a visual that reinforces the recycled-content message.
Energy Manager News
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals
- Mercy Housing, Promise Energy Teaming Up
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York State’s Summer of Energy
- Chicago Church Strives for Energy Efficiency
- Small, Medium Size Commercial Building Efficiency Market to Grow
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016