Foam Cup with up to 25% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
Foodservice packaging company Pactiv has added a new line of foam cups to its EarthChoice portfolio. The new foam cup is made with up to 25 percent post-consumer recycled content material, the company says.
According to Pactiv, these cups are a first in the foodservice industry and can be used in restaurants, convenience stores and other foodservice to-go applications.
They come in 8-, 12-, 16- and 20-oz. sizes with a visual that reinforces the recycled-content message.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store