Ceremony Recognizes Global Top 100 Most Sustainable Companies
The list is made up of the 100 best performing shares around the world, based on specific measures of sustainability. The official announcement of the Global Top 100 takes place at the World Economic Forum in Davos on 22 January 2014. The ranking is the initiative of Toronto-based CK Capital, a media and investment research company. Metropolis, an independent financial advisor, represents CK Capital in Europe.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned