Ceremony Recognizes Global Top 100 Most Sustainable Companies
The list is made up of the 100 best performing shares around the world, based on specific measures of sustainability. The official announcement of the Global Top 100 takes place at the World Economic Forum in Davos on 22 January 2014. The ranking is the initiative of Toronto-based CK Capital, a media and investment research company. Metropolis, an independent financial advisor, represents CK Capital in Europe.
Energy Manager News
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- SunPower and the Army Work on Solar Project in Alabama
- Climate and Energy Policies Working
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?