Cone’s CSR Product Helps Firms Comply with G4 Guidelines
Cone Communications has launched a corporate social responsibility (CSR) product, Materiality360, which the firm says will serve as a one-stop solution for companies looking to identify and analyze their top material issues.
The product was designed to meet the Global Reporting Initiative’s G4 guidelines, which focus on materiality.
Cone says Materiality360 is a complete approach to conducting a materiality assessment, engaging stakeholders in the process, and determining the boundaries of the material impacts along a company’s value chain. It is a six- to eight-week process that involves extensive external research, internal interviews and review of company documents.
Materiality360 focuses on four key steps (see graphic):
- Issue identification
- Boundary setting along the a company’s value chain
- Stakeholder identification and engagement
- Issue prioritization and recommendations
Cone has completed GRI-certified training in both GRI 3.1 and G4.
Energy Manager News
- Oracle and Opower to Team Up to Make Big Data Even Bigger
- Western EIM Benefits Are Up to Nearly $65M with NV Energy Participation
- FirstEnergy Ohio Seeks Changes to Rate Plan to Ensure Price Stability for Customers
- Utility Data Aggregation: How to Take the Best Approach
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- SunPower and the Army Work on Solar Project in Alabama
- Climate and Energy Policies Working