Cone’s CSR Product Helps Firms Comply with G4 Guidelines
Cone Communications has launched a corporate social responsibility (CSR) product, Materiality360, which the firm says will serve as a one-stop solution for companies looking to identify and analyze their top material issues.
The product was designed to meet the Global Reporting Initiative’s G4 guidelines, which focus on materiality.
Cone says Materiality360 is a complete approach to conducting a materiality assessment, engaging stakeholders in the process, and determining the boundaries of the material impacts along a company’s value chain. It is a six- to eight-week process that involves extensive external research, internal interviews and review of company documents.
Materiality360 focuses on four key steps (see graphic):
- Issue identification
- Boundary setting along the a company’s value chain
- Stakeholder identification and engagement
- Issue prioritization and recommendations
Cone has completed GRI-certified training in both GRI 3.1 and G4.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform