Cone’s CSR Product Helps Firms Comply with G4 Guidelines
Cone Communications has launched a corporate social responsibility (CSR) product, Materiality360, which the firm says will serve as a one-stop solution for companies looking to identify and analyze their top material issues.
The product was designed to meet the Global Reporting Initiative’s G4 guidelines, which focus on materiality.
Cone says Materiality360 is a complete approach to conducting a materiality assessment, engaging stakeholders in the process, and determining the boundaries of the material impacts along a company’s value chain. It is a six- to eight-week process that involves extensive external research, internal interviews and review of company documents.
Materiality360 focuses on four key steps (see graphic):
- Issue identification
- Boundary setting along the a company’s value chain
- Stakeholder identification and engagement
- Issue prioritization and recommendations
Cone has completed GRI-certified training in both GRI 3.1 and G4.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council