Cone’s CSR Product Helps Firms Comply with G4 Guidelines
Cone Communications has launched a corporate social responsibility (CSR) product, Materiality360, which the firm says will serve as a one-stop solution for companies looking to identify and analyze their top material issues.
The product was designed to meet the Global Reporting Initiative’s G4 guidelines, which focus on materiality.
Cone says Materiality360 is a complete approach to conducting a materiality assessment, engaging stakeholders in the process, and determining the boundaries of the material impacts along a company’s value chain. It is a six- to eight-week process that involves extensive external research, internal interviews and review of company documents.
Materiality360 focuses on four key steps (see graphic):
- Issue identification
- Boundary setting along the a company’s value chain
- Stakeholder identification and engagement
- Issue prioritization and recommendations
Cone has completed GRI-certified training in both GRI 3.1 and G4.
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables