Cone’s CSR Product Helps Firms Comply with G4 Guidelines
Cone Communications has launched a corporate social responsibility (CSR) product, Materiality360, which the firm says will serve as a one-stop solution for companies looking to identify and analyze their top material issues.
The product was designed to meet the Global Reporting Initiative’s G4 guidelines, which focus on materiality.
Cone says Materiality360 is a complete approach to conducting a materiality assessment, engaging stakeholders in the process, and determining the boundaries of the material impacts along a company’s value chain. It is a six- to eight-week process that involves extensive external research, internal interviews and review of company documents.
Materiality360 focuses on four key steps (see graphic):
- Issue identification
- Boundary setting along the a company’s value chain
- Stakeholder identification and engagement
- Issue prioritization and recommendations
Cone has completed GRI-certified training in both GRI 3.1 and G4.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency