Dr Pepper Snapple Expands Recycling Program
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has renewed its partnership with Keep America Beautiful with a second $300,000 donation to provide recycling opportunities in parks.
Now in its second year, the DPS/KAB Park Recycling Grant Program funds the placement of recycling bins within city, regional and state public parks across the nation. Now through Feb. 11, the program is accepting applications online for recycling bin grants. In addition to Keep America Beautiful affiliates, those eligible to apply for the green funding are state and local government agencies that deal with recycling activities in local, regional and state parks.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group previously donated $300,000 in the grant program’s inaugural year, which provided more than 700 durable, permanent recycling bins for placement in a variety of park settings, including athletic fields, neighborhood parks, walking trails and beach locations. In total, 33 grants were awarded to local and state governments in 23 states.
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- 44 Companies Apply to Manage OSU Energy
- ASHRAE High-Performance Building Design Professional Certification Earns ANSI Accreditation
- Energy Management Targets Commercial Real Estate
- Home Depot Hires HVAC Provider for South Arizona Stores
- Voluntary Agreement Covers Energy of Home Internet Equipment
- Community Microgrids for a Sustainable Future – TEDx Talk
- Cree Restructures LED Business in Aggressive Pricing Environment