Li-Cor Launches SmartFlux System
Li-Cor Biosciences has released its SmartFlux System, an instrument for calculating the exchange of gases such as carbon dioxide, methane and water vapor between the land or water surface and the atmosphere.
The system uses Li-Cor’s EddyPro software, which processes eddy covariance data. It computes fluxes of water vapor (evapotranspiration), carbon dioxide, methane, other trace gases, and energy with the eddy covariance method.
The new device brings the power of EddyPro software to the field, allowing final fluxes to be viewed in real time, says Dave Johnson, Li-Cor product manager.
As Li-Cor greenhouse gas analysis software collects raw data, biometeorological (biomet) data, and metadata, EddyPro software processes these data to output fully corrected, real-time values.
Energy Manager News
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency
- Invenergy Selling Wind Power to 3M
- U.S. House Subcommittee Reviews Kennedy’s Fair RATES Act
- Nevada PAC Seeks Entry into State for Retail Energy Suppliers
- Using Big Data to Help Solve the Big Building Energy Problem