Li-Cor Launches SmartFlux System
Li-Cor Biosciences has released its SmartFlux System, an instrument for calculating the exchange of gases such as carbon dioxide, methane and water vapor between the land or water surface and the atmosphere.
The system uses Li-Cor’s EddyPro software, which processes eddy covariance data. It computes fluxes of water vapor (evapotranspiration), carbon dioxide, methane, other trace gases, and energy with the eddy covariance method.
The new device brings the power of EddyPro software to the field, allowing final fluxes to be viewed in real time, says Dave Johnson, Li-Cor product manager.
As Li-Cor greenhouse gas analysis software collects raw data, biometeorological (biomet) data, and metadata, EddyPro software processes these data to output fully corrected, real-time values.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland