Li-Cor Launches SmartFlux System
Li-Cor Biosciences has released its SmartFlux System, an instrument for calculating the exchange of gases such as carbon dioxide, methane and water vapor between the land or water surface and the atmosphere.
The system uses Li-Cor’s EddyPro software, which processes eddy covariance data. It computes fluxes of water vapor (evapotranspiration), carbon dioxide, methane, other trace gases, and energy with the eddy covariance method.
The new device brings the power of EddyPro software to the field, allowing final fluxes to be viewed in real time, says Dave Johnson, Li-Cor product manager.
As Li-Cor greenhouse gas analysis software collects raw data, biometeorological (biomet) data, and metadata, EddyPro software processes these data to output fully corrected, real-time values.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works