Li-Cor Launches SmartFlux System
Li-Cor Biosciences has released its SmartFlux System, an instrument for calculating the exchange of gases such as carbon dioxide, methane and water vapor between the land or water surface and the atmosphere.
The system uses Li-Cor’s EddyPro software, which processes eddy covariance data. It computes fluxes of water vapor (evapotranspiration), carbon dioxide, methane, other trace gases, and energy with the eddy covariance method.
The new device brings the power of EddyPro software to the field, allowing final fluxes to be viewed in real time, says Dave Johnson, Li-Cor product manager.
As Li-Cor greenhouse gas analysis software collects raw data, biometeorological (biomet) data, and metadata, EddyPro software processes these data to output fully corrected, real-time values.
Energy Manager News
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark
- U.S. Data Centers Increasing Energy Efficiency
- A New Role for Mats: Promoting Sustainability
- Palmco to Refund $4.5M to New Jersey Consumers for Deceptive Sale Practices
- SolarCity Poll: Most Illinois Residents Oppose Utility Demand Charges
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries