Energy: When Current Needs Conflict with Long-Term Sustainability
“Budgets aren’t simply matters of aerithmatic, (budgets) are a matter of a society deciding where their values are, and what kinds of trade-off they are willing to make.” Short talks and panel discussion on the process of prioritizing needs and decision making when it comes to budgeting energy sustainability in various societies.
Part of the Fall 2013 Stanford Energy Seminar
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage
- Competitive Green Retailer Star Energy Partners Expands to New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports