How to Gain Support for Corporate Sustainability Initiatives
In this Columbia Business series of tag-team interviews, representatives from leading global companies speak about the practices and the challenges their organizations face around the areas of sustainability. The issues range from sustainable supply chains, to water shed replenishment, to sustainable investing.
Speakers: Mitchell Gold, Co-founder & Chairman of Mitchell Gold; Brian Orlando ’99, Senior Marketing Director at Unilever; Jeff Seabright, Vice-president of Environment & Water Resources at The Coca-Cola Company. Moderated by Erika Karp ’91, CEO at Cornerstone Capital Inc.
Energy Manager News
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE
- Key Trends: Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement and Spend 2016
- Cogeneration Continues to Make Inroads
- Honeywell, OG&E Upgrading Tinker Air Force Base Assembly Plant