How to Gain Support for Corporate Sustainability Initiatives
In this Columbia Business series of tag-team interviews, representatives from leading global companies speak about the practices and the challenges their organizations face around the areas of sustainability. The issues range from sustainable supply chains, to water shed replenishment, to sustainable investing.
Speakers: Mitchell Gold, Co-founder & Chairman of Mitchell Gold; Brian Orlando ’99, Senior Marketing Director at Unilever; Jeff Seabright, Vice-president of Environment & Water Resources at The Coca-Cola Company. Moderated by Erika Karp ’91, CEO at Cornerstone Capital Inc.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- OATI Taps EnSync for Planned Microgrid
- Lime Energy to Provide Clean Energy Tech to 100K Small Businesses
- Celtic Bank Backs Solar to the Tune of $43 Million
- GE, Coachella Energy Building a Big Lithium-Ion Battery
- The Importance of Energy Storage System Software
- Duke Increasines Chiller Efficiency
- Pepco-Exelon Merger Rejected
- Energy Savings a Key to Calgary Building Redevelopment