How to Gain Support for Corporate Sustainability Initiatives
In this Columbia Business series of tag-team interviews, representatives from leading global companies speak about the practices and the challenges their organizations face around the areas of sustainability. The issues range from sustainable supply chains, to water shed replenishment, to sustainable investing.
Speakers: Mitchell Gold, Co-founder & Chairman of Mitchell Gold; Brian Orlando ’99, Senior Marketing Director at Unilever; Jeff Seabright, Vice-president of Environment & Water Resources at The Coca-Cola Company. Moderated by Erika Karp ’91, CEO at Cornerstone Capital Inc.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending June 26
- Final Energy Conservation Standards for Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners Mirror ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1-2013
- Seeley International Acquires Coolerado
- Joule Assets Becomes Demand Response Provider in Texas
- Excalibur Energy Becomes Preferred Supplier for Facilities Management Firm
- Product Warranty Covers Both Insulated Roof Panels, Solar PV
- Combining Solar with Ground Heat Pump Is Energy, Cost Efficient
- Current Clamps Measure Energy for Small Businesses