How to Gain Support for Corporate Sustainability Initiatives
In this Columbia Business series of tag-team interviews, representatives from leading global companies speak about the practices and the challenges their organizations face around the areas of sustainability. The issues range from sustainable supply chains, to water shed replenishment, to sustainable investing.
Speakers: Mitchell Gold, Co-founder & Chairman of Mitchell Gold; Brian Orlando ’99, Senior Marketing Director at Unilever; Jeff Seabright, Vice-president of Environment & Water Resources at The Coca-Cola Company. Moderated by Erika Karp ’91, CEO at Cornerstone Capital Inc.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool