Measurabl Integrates With Energy Star Portfolio Manager
Measurabl now supports direct data integration with the EPA’s Energy Star Portfolio Manager, which the sustainability reporting startup says will allow its clients to complete the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) data component “with the push of a button.”
Matt Ellis, Measurabl’s founder and CEO, says the integration will simplify the GRESB reporting process, the sustainability reporting standard for commercial real estate owners, asset managers and developers. Measurabl allows its customers to auto-import their data from sources like Energy Star, bill pay providers and utility companies, and guides them through the survey, using a step-by-step “wizard” approach.
The company has been piloting its GRESB reporting product with Clarion Partners and Gables Residential, both multi-billion dollar US asset managers. It released the enterprise version of its platform, which will support reporting to GRESB, in April 2013. The service is free to use, with fees being charged only when reports are filed.
Formerly called GreenBox, Measurabl plans to release version 1.0 of its commercial platform during 2014 Q1.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool