Sustainability: What is Coca-Cola Doing?
From The World in 2014 Summit, New York City (December 5th, 2013)
What are effective strategies for businesses to make the most meaningful impact? Can these efforts create new jobs? Can investors identify a business’s potential through these activities–and how?
Michael Elliott, President and chief executive, ONE
Beatriz R. Perez, Chief sustainability officer, The Coca-Cola Company
Leo Abruzzese, Global Forecasting Director, Economist Intelligence Unit
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years
- Report Details Massive UK Energy Waste
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV