Sustainability: What is Coca-Cola Doing?
From The World in 2014 Summit, New York City (December 5th, 2013)
What are effective strategies for businesses to make the most meaningful impact? Can these efforts create new jobs? Can investors identify a business’s potential through these activities–and how?
Michael Elliott, President and chief executive, ONE
Beatriz R. Perez, Chief sustainability officer, The Coca-Cola Company
Leo Abruzzese, Global Forecasting Director, Economist Intelligence Unit
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform