Sustainability: What is Coca-Cola Doing?
From The World in 2014 Summit, New York City (December 5th, 2013)
What are effective strategies for businesses to make the most meaningful impact? Can these efforts create new jobs? Can investors identify a business’s potential through these activities–and how?
Michael Elliott, President and chief executive, ONE
Beatriz R. Perez, Chief sustainability officer, The Coca-Cola Company
Leo Abruzzese, Global Forecasting Director, Economist Intelligence Unit
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries
- Nuclear Giant Exelon Wants to Invest in Wind Energy in Ohio
- Arby’s Reports on Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- Navigant: Smart Meter Sector Has “Plateaued”
- Poll: 75% of Large U.S. Corporations Say They Will Buy Renewables Within 18 Months
- Duke Energy Progress Customers to See Fuel Cost-Recovery Savings
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity