Sustainability: What is Coca-Cola Doing?
From The World in 2014 Summit, New York City (December 5th, 2013)
What are effective strategies for businesses to make the most meaningful impact? Can these efforts create new jobs? Can investors identify a business’s potential through these activities–and how?
Michael Elliott, President and chief executive, ONE
Beatriz R. Perez, Chief sustainability officer, The Coca-Cola Company
Leo Abruzzese, Global Forecasting Director, Economist Intelligence Unit
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading The University of Mount Olive in North Carolina
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE