Sustainability: What is Coca-Cola Doing?
From The World in 2014 Summit, New York City (December 5th, 2013)
What are effective strategies for businesses to make the most meaningful impact? Can these efforts create new jobs? Can investors identify a business’s potential through these activities–and how?
Michael Elliott, President and chief executive, ONE
Beatriz R. Perez, Chief sustainability officer, The Coca-Cola Company
Leo Abruzzese, Global Forecasting Director, Economist Intelligence Unit
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- LAX Commissions New $438M Central Utilities Plant
- International Paper Receives Trucked Compressed Natural Gas
- Housing Authority Signs ESPC with Ameresco
- Solar Installed at USDA Buildings
- Eaton Supports 6.3 MW Hospital Solar Installation in New Jersey
- UK Grocery Store Chain Gives Refrigerators an Energy Savings Turbo Boost
- ATG Designs 120-watt LED Fixture for Gas Station Canopies
- Schneider Electric Launches PowerLogic PM8000 Line of Meters