Cleantech Venture Day’13: World leaders Striving for Sustainability
Cleantech Venture Day opening session with keynotes: Nina Harjula (LADEC), Christian Hauselmann (Global Cleantech Cluster Association), Eugene Yun (P80 Group Foundation, Eos Investment Partners). In panel discussion: Markus Lampinen (CEO, Grow VC Group), Shawn Lesser (Watershed Capital, GCCA), Todd Nelson (NextEnergy Center, U.S). Session moderated by Lisa Ann Pinkerton (Technica Communications).
Energy Manager News
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data