Tesco, McDonald’s, WWF & World Bank – Bord Bia’s Global Sustainability Conference
On the 26th September 2013, Bord Bia, the Irish Food Board, held its inaugural Global Sustainability Conference entitled ‘Our Food Our Future’. For information on the Irish food and drink industry’s sustainability program, Origin Green, please visit www.origingreen.ie.
Panel members included Jason Clay, Senior VP Market Transformation, WWF, Mark Cackler, Manager, Agriculture & Environmental Services, World Bank, Matt Simister, Group Food Director, Tesco and JC Gonzalez-Mendez, Senior VP Global CSR, Sustainability & Philanthropy, McDonald’s Corporation.
Energy Manager News
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016
- CAL-ISO Study: Regional Energy Market Could Yield $1.5B in Savings Annually to Ratepayers
- Sands to Stay, But MGM and Wynn Still Plan to Leave NV Energy
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action