Tesco, McDonald’s, WWF & World Bank – Bord Bia’s Global Sustainability Conference
On the 26th September 2013, Bord Bia, the Irish Food Board, held its inaugural Global Sustainability Conference entitled ‘Our Food Our Future’. For information on the Irish food and drink industry’s sustainability program, Origin Green, please visit www.origingreen.ie.
Panel members included Jason Clay, Senior VP Market Transformation, WWF, Mark Cackler, Manager, Agriculture & Environmental Services, World Bank, Matt Simister, Group Food Director, Tesco and JC Gonzalez-Mendez, Senior VP Global CSR, Sustainability & Philanthropy, McDonald’s Corporation.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls