Tesco, McDonald’s, WWF & World Bank – Bord Bia’s Global Sustainability Conference
On the 26th September 2013, Bord Bia, the Irish Food Board, held its inaugural Global Sustainability Conference entitled ‘Our Food Our Future’. For information on the Irish food and drink industry’s sustainability program, Origin Green, please visit www.origingreen.ie.
Panel members included Jason Clay, Senior VP Market Transformation, WWF, Mark Cackler, Manager, Agriculture & Environmental Services, World Bank, Matt Simister, Group Food Director, Tesco and JC Gonzalez-Mendez, Senior VP Global CSR, Sustainability & Philanthropy, McDonald’s Corporation.
Energy Manager News
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations
- Minnesota PUC Approves New Rate Structure, Size Cap for Solar Gardens
- Maine PUC Endorses Natural Gas Pipeline Expansion at Expense of Ratepayers
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look