Tesco, McDonald’s, WWF & World Bank – Bord Bia’s Global Sustainability Conference
On the 26th September 2013, Bord Bia, the Irish Food Board, held its inaugural Global Sustainability Conference entitled ‘Our Food Our Future’. For information on the Irish food and drink industry’s sustainability program, Origin Green, please visit www.origingreen.ie.
Panel members included Jason Clay, Senior VP Market Transformation, WWF, Mark Cackler, Manager, Agriculture & Environmental Services, World Bank, Matt Simister, Group Food Director, Tesco and JC Gonzalez-Mendez, Senior VP Global CSR, Sustainability & Philanthropy, McDonald’s Corporation.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Manager Today Product & Project of the Year Award Winners Announced
- Mobility, The IoT Gradually Transform HVAC
- Bill Gates-Led Group, India Establishing Energy Funds
- CMU Energy Efficiency Efforts Save $10M in 7 Years
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20