Tesco, McDonald’s, WWF & World Bank – Bord Bia’s Global Sustainability Conference
On the 26th September 2013, Bord Bia, the Irish Food Board, held its inaugural Global Sustainability Conference entitled ‘Our Food Our Future’. For information on the Irish food and drink industry’s sustainability program, Origin Green, please visit www.origingreen.ie.
Panel members included Jason Clay, Senior VP Market Transformation, WWF, Mark Cackler, Manager, Agriculture & Environmental Services, World Bank, Matt Simister, Group Food Director, Tesco and JC Gonzalez-Mendez, Senior VP Global CSR, Sustainability & Philanthropy, McDonald’s Corporation.
Energy Manager News
- Big Island Utility Hits 5-MW Cap on Customer-Operator Rooftop Solar Credits
- Benton PUD Announces 5% Rate Hike
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tracking the Exciting World of Solar Energy Research
- Colorado Mixing Solar, Weatherization
- Lighting Sector: 4% CAGR Through 2020
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 19, 2016
- New Hampshire Town Resists Door-to-Door Sales